- the Bible to be the inspired, unchanging, and immutable Word of God (II Timothy 3:15-16, II Peter 1:20-21).
- there is one God, eternally existent in three persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1, Matthew 28:19, John 10:30).
- in the deity of Christ (John 10:30-33); His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, Luke 1:35); His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15, Hebrews 7:26); His miracles (John 2:11); His substitutionary atoning death (I Corinthians 15:3, Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 2:9); His resurrection (John 11:25, I Corinthians 15:4); His Ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19); and His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11, Revelation 19:11).
- that people are justified and saved solely by faith in Christ and His atoning death for us, offered by God’s grace. Believing in and accepting Christ brings about a vital living personal relationship to every believer (Romans 10:9-13, John 3:16-19, John 5:24, Romans 3:23, Romans 5:8-9, Ephesians 2:8-10, Titus 3:5).
- in the ministry of all Christians to influence the world around them in accordance with Scripture and for the glory of Jesus Christ (Jeremiah 29:4-9, Matthew 5:13-16, 1 Corinthians 9:19-23).
- that God offers redemption and restoration to all who confess and forsake their sin, and who seek His mercy and forgiveness through Jesus Christ (Acts 3:19-21, Romans 10:9-10, 1 Corinthians 6:9-11).
- in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation (John 5:28-29).
- in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9, I Corinthians 12:12,13, Galatians 3:26-28).
- in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, who lives inside Christians, enabling them to live a godly life (Romans 8:13-14, I Corinthians 3:16, I Corinthians 6:19-20, Ephesians 4:30, Ephesians 5:18).
- that the term marriage has only one meaning: the uniting of one man and one woman in a single, exclusive union, as delineated in Scripture (Genesis 2:18-25). We believe that God intends sexual intimacy to occur only between a man and a woman who are married to each other (I Corinthians 6:18, 7:2-5, Hebrews 13:4). We believe that God’s command is that there be no sexual intimacy outside of or apart from marriage between a man and a woman.
- that God wonderfully foreordained and immutably created each person as either male or female in conformity with their biological sex. These two distinct yet complementary genders together reflect the image and nature of God (Genesis 1:26-27).
- that human life begins at conception and is sacred and created by God in His image. We believe every life is precious to Him and, as such, we should do everything in our power to defend, protect, and value all human life (Psalm 139, Jeremiah 1:5).
- that God created the universe, the earth, and everything in it. Humans and all species have not evolved from simple organisms over millions of years but were instead designed and created by God. (Genesis 1-2)
Our Statement of Faith is not exhaustive of all of our beliefs. The Bible, as the inspired and infallible Word of God, speaks with absolute authority regarding the proper conduct of mankind and is the unchanging foundation for all belief and behavior. The Trinity Prep Board of Directors holds final interpretive authority for purposes of enrollment or employment on Biblical lifestyle, Biblical meaning and Biblical application with regard to doctrine, policy, practice and discipline.